← 前へ                                                           次へ →

011 亀山城跡のおほもと万祥殿と万祥池

京都亀岡011おほもと万祥殿と万祥池

亀山城跡のおほもと万祥殿と万祥池

 丹波亀山(亀岡)城には、かつては五層の天守が存在していました。 今では、天守を含めて城跡には建物はなく残る石垣が当時を偲ばせます。 宗教法人大本の聖地となっているため、階段の途中に柵があり、天守台上に登ること はできない。 本の丸・二の丸は、保護・管理が行き届いているため、旧状を良く残 している。万祥殿は三の丸跡にある。 前にある池は、内堀の名残です。
 建物の遺構として、亀岡市内の千代川小学校の校門として、新御殿門(長屋門)が移築されて現存している。

Oomoto’s Banshoden Prayer Hall and Bansho Pond in Kameyama Castle Site

Tamba Kameyama Castle (also known as Kameoka Castle) used to have a five-story castle tower. Neither the castle tower nor any annex building exists on the main castle site anymore, but we can get some knowledge about the bygone days in the wall made of stones. The site is the holy place of Oomoto, a religious organization, and the fence obstructs people to climb to the tower base. The Honmaru (inner citadel) and Ninomaru (second citadel) areas are well protected to maintain their old forms. The Banshoden Prayer Hall is located in the Sannomaru (third citadel) trace. The pond in front is a relic of the inner moat.

The Shingoten-mon Gate (also known as the Nagaya-mon Gate) as one of the structures on the site has been transferred and used for the school gate of Chiyokawa Elementary School.

龜山城遺迹之現狀与萬祥殿及萬祥池

 丹波龜山(龜岡)城曾經有五層的天守閣。但是,包括天守閣在內的建築都不復存在,只能看著斷壁殘垣憶往昔了。而現如今,龜山城舊址成了大本宗教的聖地,並在樓梯處設了栅欄,因此也無法登上天守台了。由於妥善的管理和保護,本丸及二之丸都良好的保留了下來。萬祥殿在原來三之丸的位置。萬祥殿前面的水池則是舊護城河的遺迹。

 另外,有一個舊建築物被保留了下來,就是即被移作千代川小學校門的新御殿門(長屋門)

가메야마 성터의 만상전과 만상이케

 단바가메야마(가메오카)성에는 과거, 5층 천수각이 존재했었습니다. 지금은 천수각을 포함한 성터에는 건물은 없고 남은 돌담이 당시를 회상하게 됩니다.

종교법인 오모토의 성지가 있어서 계단 도중에 울타리가 있어 천수각 위에는 올라 갈 수 없습니다.

혼노마루·니노마루은 보호·관리가 잘 되어 있어서 이전 상태로 잘 남겨지고 있습니다. 만상전은 산노마루터에 있습니다. 앞에 있는 연못은 우치보리의 흔적입니다.

  건물 유구의 하나는 치요카와 소학교의 교문으로, 새저택문( 나가야 문)이 이축되어 현존하고 있습니다.

 

京都・亀岡ひとまち百景事務局

内藤印刷株式会社
〒621-0862
京都府亀岡市西町39
TEL:0771-22-1239
FAX:0771-22-0132
MAIL:naito39@oak.ocn.ne.jp

ページの先頭へ